Territory Sales Manager
For more than seventy years, Bracalente Manufacturing Group has been providing precision manufacturing solutions for the world’s largest and most respected institutions, corporations and brands. Not only a reliable partner but we work as an integral part of their respective aerospace, agriculture, automotive, defense, recreation, and tactical programs with factories in the US and China and locations in Vietnam and India. As a third-generation, family-owned company headquartered an hour north of Philadelphia, our core values – Respect, Integrity, Continuous Improvement, Social Responsibility, Team and Family are not just words, they are the backbone of Bracalente and help shape our business and guide the career paths of our team.
LOCATION Remote – IL (northern), IA (eastern) or WI (southern)
TERRITORY Mid West
TYPE Full Time
The Territory Sales Manager for Bracalente Manufacturing Group is responsible for providing comprehensive account management for current, large-scale strategic accounts while developing new, industry-focused accounts in your region reporting into the Global Sales Manager.
You are responsible for developing relationships internally bringing the gap from customer to internal Bracalente teams ensuring the account is successfully understood and managed at all levels of the organization. A critical understanding of the customer’s goals with strong communication and team skills are imperative to achieve the overall success for the client.
YOUR EXPERIENCE SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Excellent customer service through timely responses, proactive action, understanding the customer’s expectations, communicating them, and helping to exceed them
- Analyze and understand accounts’ current business with Bracalente, including applications, manufacturing, and product lifecycle
- Negotiate prices, terms of sale and sales agreements
- Collaborate with Global Sales Team to drive growth within existing accounts and assist in penetrating new accounts at the global level to deliver customer value, drive profitability and grow revenue
- Manage the relationship with the customer through a minimum of quarterly reviews and manufacturing site visits to establish and build rapport
- Analyze and understand customers’ business strategy, future product plans, expansion activities to assist in creating a forecast
- Utilize the Sales Process to develop prospects within the focused industries by getting in front of the decision makers, evaluating their need for our capabilities and understanding who, how and when they will be buying and then providing a cost-appropriate solution to close the deal
- 2-5 years experience in technical sales
- Associates degree, or higher in related manufacturing or mechanical field of study or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in reading and understanding blueprints, specifications, and technical documents required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read situation and know when to escalate situations to senior management
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook required and Epicor working knowledge preferred
- Manufacturing process knowledge, such as milling, turning, heat treatment and plating is preferred
- Large OEM account management required
- Travel as required
Base + bonus; based on growing existing accounts, adding strategic customers and overall company performance
We offer employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, a 401K program with Company Match, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Bracalente Manufacturing Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to carefully select, hire, retain and promote qualified employees. BMG will not unlawfully discriminate against you because of your race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, height, weight, non-disqualifying-disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. This policy extends to all applicants and employees in all aspects of the employment relationship.